We sometimes give away things on Twitter! Now, for the details:
- If it’s a physical item, entrants must live in the U.S. or Canada. (Sorry, but overseas shipping is expensive.)
- If it’s a digital item (we’ll say “Steam”, “PSN”, “eShop” or another digital service name in the tweet), anyone can enter, but we can’t guarantee that codes will work for non-North American accounts.
- The cutoff for entries is indicated in the tweet, usually one week from the day the contest begins.
- The winning entry is randomly determined at the closing time, and the winner will be contacted by DM.
- Only one entry per person. Anyone found to be entering with multiple accounts or violating the Twitter Rules will be ineligible.
If you have any further questions about our giveaways, feel free to contact us.